Talk:List of Madagascar (franchise) characters
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- 1 Merge 2007
- 2 Merger
- 3 Ages?
- 4 Request to those watching the page
- 5 Melman
- 6 Argument?
- 7 What happend to the bobble head?
- 8 I Think Moto Moto isn't on there.
- 9 Marlene
- 10 Madagascan animals removed?
- 11 This article needs help
- 12 Question on this article’s title
- 13 Requested move
- 14 Regnal numeral of King Julien XIII
- 15 Lemurs
- 16 Too detailed
- 17 Surnames
- 18 Main characters
- 19 Why did Mort swallow King Julien at the end
- 20 Protection request
I have decided to merge the Madagascar characters page, can you please help as much as possible to try and improve the format and layout of the page EwanMclean2005 22:46, 2 August 2007 (UTC)
- I hope you plan on including Gloria in this article, since she was one of the principal characters. --Procrastinatrix 18:52, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
- I do but I have had very little time to help with this page recently, I have been up to my eyeballs with stuff at home and no time to use wiki. If you want to create the article by all means contribute as much as you can. EwanMclean2005 22:17, 27 August 2007 (UTC)
The two articles mentioned document the exact information and I can see no reason to use separate articles for these two characters. LeaveSleaves 14:41, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Agree with the reasons stated above. --NrDg 14:42, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- Agree MiltonP Ottawa (talk) 20:11, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
Request to those watching the page
Over the last couple of days I have noticed that this page has been vandalised quite considerably, can you all please keep an eye on the page and proof read everything as theres alot going on at the same time. EwanMclean2005 (talk) 18:24, 8 November 2008 (UTC)
I edited out a sentence along these lines "actually it is pronounced teetsee if you research it because it is AFRICAN" in the tsitsi section. I think some members had an argument over it as it is unnecessary. the pronunciation is in brackets after the name.
What happend to the bobble head?
No one knows for sure. Some theories include the destruction of the bobblehead, Skipper divorcing the bobblehead and more. But you have to keep in mind that the bobblehead we see in the Penguins of Madagascar movie may well be the same bobblehead in the other movies, and Skipper may not remember.
I Think Moto Moto isn't on there.
I've removed the unsourced information about Marlene's alleged relationship with Skipper, as it counts as original research as well as fan pairing. Wikipedia is not a shipping community, and only relationships that are actually confirmed rather than inferred are permitted. Crablogger (talk) 08:25, 30 June 2009 (UTC)
Madagascan animals removed?
This article needs help
This article is in serious need of help, and should probably be re-written section-by-section. Quality and clarity is an issue, as well as consistency. There’s just too much for me alone to do. Please lend a hand and improve this article! 220.127.116.11 (talk) 06:30, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
- I'll help. I had previously been editing the article, but got busy with some other stuff. But, I'm back. WhiteArcticWolf (talk) 14:06, 3 October 2009 (UTC)
Question on this article’s title
This article is currently titled “List of characters in Madagascar” even though it lists characters exclusive to both the movie’s sequel and “The Penguins of Madagascar” TV show. It states in its first sentence that the list is made up of characters that were in the films and the TV series, but my question is: Would it be more appropriate to move this article to something such as “List of characters in the Madagascar franchise” in order to be a little more accurate as to its contents? Or does its current title work fine? Sgt. R.K. Blue (talk) 06:24, 8 February 2010 (UTC)
Regnal numeral of King Julien XIII
Parts of this article (most notably the entries for the four main characters of the series) are FAR too detailed. It needs some serious overhaul to be more up to Wikipedia standards. Remember to list only the facts and important details about the characters, be brief and to the point, and remember that your own theories and opinions should not be included. Whoever wrote the entries for the new characters in the third movie did a good job. That's what the entire article should look like.
Why did Mort swallow King Julien at the end
Why will that happened when Mort swallow King Julien at the end? It looks rather scary.
To the administrator of Wikipedia: Can it be protected? It had vandalism incidents.