Talk:List of National Basketball Association arenas
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the List of National Basketball Association arenas article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- Feel free to start a new list if you want, but this list should only include current and past NBA arenas.—Chris!c/t 20:52, 19 January 2010 (UTC)
What's with the "Neutral Venues" section? I enjoy a cryptic list of dates as much as anyone, but it seems like there should be a little more information there. Jwsinclair (talk) 00:37, 29 September 2011 (UTC)
Other countries / Neutral venues
Pacers former arenas
I don't think that's right in the list of past arenas....It's Banker's Life Fieldhouse now and used to be Conseco Fieldhouse. I think it was also called Market Square Arena, but I don't think it's ever been called the Pepsi Arena... — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 04:56, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
There seems to be an editor who insists on putting New York City, New York instead of Brooklyn, NY. This has never been an issue before, as it is painfully obvious that the entire world refers to each borough by its own name, even though they are all technically part of NYC. If there would be some public consensus to this so that this editor will stop his disruptive reverting. Jdavi333 (talk) 22:06, 8 February 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on List of National Basketball Association arenas. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.meadowlands.com/COArenaFacts.asp?navID=7
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081210174647/http://www.scarletknights.com/contact.asp to http://www.scarletknights.com/contact.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.