Talk:List of state highways in Oklahoma
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated List-class, Top-importance)|
I think I've got them all, here. I might have missed a few. They are all at least stubbed out. (sag, 12/4/05)
Made the source a little easier to work with, IMHO. (sag, 12/4/05)
I also standardized the overall style. (sag, 12/4/05)
Used 1.6 km per 1 mile. (sag, 12/4/05)
Added a bunch of termini for various routes using extremely careful and precise analysis of intersections, as did the other user that's been adding content. (sag, 12/4/05)
Did more tonight. Almost done. (sag, 12/5/05)
Done. At least for the ones that I didn't miss. (sag, 12/6/05)
.svg Route Signs
Those are fantastic... wouldn't mind seeing them replace the text in the same cells when each entry's complete. (sag, 12/4/05)
- I don't know if this'll save you any work or not, but I created all the circlular highway signs for Iowa (at least 100 of them). All the ones I created are .png files. I was going to use the .svg files that were already created, but when I put the .svg and .png files next to each other, the .svgs didn't look as crisp. The only other thing I noticed about the circle signs is that Iowa exclusively uses the circle, and not an oval for 3-digit routes like Oklahoma does.
- Also, I'm in the process of making a page to catalog all the circle signs out there to make all our lives easier. --Tim 04:38, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
I'd like to leave that to someone else, and think it should all be done by one person, if possible, to keep things consistent. (sag, 12/4/05)
I scoured the map for this one, couldn't find it, so I took it off the list. (sag, 12/6/05)
- Yes, OK-412P does exist. It's a very short stub route off US-412 to a port along the
ArkansasVerdigris River. It's not listed on the OK highway map, but that link shows photographs. Thanks for filling out the table; I'll try to work on some more SVG images soon! Scott5114 00:49, 7 December 2005 (UTC)
- Good deal. No problem on filling out the table... it's amazing what I can accomplish when I have nothing better to do... lol. Seriously though... it's been a fun project-learned alot about the highway system here, and I've always been kinda a roadgeek. I also went and registered an account here, too... too many people use this computer. Sag6
- I'm having problems finding OK-99D though; the map shows only blank space and I didn't see it on OKHighways.com. Scott5114 19:18, 8 December 2005 (UTC)
Termini town selection
- On these, I tried to pick towns that would have a valid Wikipedia page. I wasn't successful each time, though. Sag6
Updated the page to include the news about the new highway signs... might want to hold off on making the circular route numbers until the new-look sign is unveiled. Sag6
- I found an example via misc.transport.road  - apparently this is what someone got back from ODOT when they asked about it. I'll start work on a new set of SVGs as soon as I can learn what they intend to do for 3-digits/lettered spurs. Scott5114 01:37, 13 January 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not sure if any suffixed routes have even been resigned yet; the new signs are still fairly rare in the field. Your best bet would probably be to write to them and ask....Scott5114 00:41, 26 April 2006 (UTC)
Orphaned references in List of Oklahoma numbered highways
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of List of Oklahoma numbered highways's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "odot-control-stephens":
- From List of unsigned Oklahoma State Highways: Oklahoma Department of Transportation (n.d.). Control Section Maps: Stephens County (PDF) (Map). Scale not given. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Transportation. Retrieved 2010-04-17.
- From Oklahoma State Highway 7: Oklahoma Department of Transportation (n.d.). Control Section Maps: Stephens County (PDF) (Map) (2010–2011 ed.). Scale not given. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Transportation. Retrieved April 22, 2013.
- From U.S. Route 81 in Oklahoma: Oklahoma Department of Transportation (n.d.). Control Section Maps: Stephens County (PDF) (Map) (2010–2011 ed.). Scale not given. Oklahoma City: Oklahoma Department of Transportation. Retrieved January 14, 2013.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 03:41, 7 January 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on List of state highways in Oklahoma. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121024013411/http://www.library.okstate.edu/okmaps/ to http://www.library.okstate.edu/okmaps/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.