Talk:List of Presidents of Iran
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the List of Presidents of Iran article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Iran||(Rated List-class)|
Update the Table
The table needs to be updated
I'm no professional in Iranian politics, but why are the reformers colored blue and the conservatives colored green, when right now the reformers prominently use the color green? 220.127.116.11 (talk) 14:25, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
If images in the same column specify different widths (100px vs. 125px), space in the columns with the smaller images is automatically wasted. Can we agree on a width for the images of the presidents and stick to it? Thundermaker (talk) 14:10, 22 September 2009 (UTC)
The English of this article is frankly appalling: ungrammatical and often impossible to amend as it's unclear what the author means. It would be better to remove this altogether! I started to correct it - but there's just too much to do! —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:01, 14 August 2010 (UTC)
- I took a shot at a re-write of the background section. The lead paragraph was pretty much OK already, I reverted 3 of your 4 changes there, which were probably mistakes caused by misreading the wikitext.
- The only reference is in French. Some facts need to be clarified.
- Did the Revolutionary Council hold an election which allowed citizens to vote for the Assembly of Experts, or did they elect them directly?
- What was the original relationship between the 3 offices of Supreme Leader, President, and Prime Minister? What was here was badly worded, and I'm not sure I understood correctly when I re-wrote.
- Thundermaker (talk) 04:30, 15 August 2010 (UTC)