Talk:List of Reel Affirmations award winners
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Actually, the date the thing was archived is in archive link itself. For example, http://web.archive.org/web/20040415222110/www.reelaffirmations.org/filmfest/plantseed.cfm - that's "Archived on 2004-04-15 by the Internet Archive". True, it doesn't guarantee when the page was written, but it does say it was up at that time, which isn't nothing. --AnonEMouse (squeak) 19:14, 3 January 2008 (UTC)
- That's true. I happen to know (oops, original research!) that Reel Affirmations posts their winners within seven days of the festival's end. (Since 2000, they've posted them within two days...usually Tuesday some time.) But an robo-spider which archives the page just 10 weeks later will put the wrong year on the page. You're right, it's not nothing. But it's not as accurate as an actual newspaper article or a Web page which dates its own posts or changes (as many do). - Tim1965 (talk) 21:24, 6 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on List of Reel Affirmations award winners. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120503061017/http://www.metroweekly.com/spotlight/2011/10/reel-affirmations-20-and-the-w.html to http://www.metroweekly.com/spotlight/2011/10/reel-affirmations-20-and-the-w.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.reelaffirmations.org/filmfest/awards.cfm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.reelaffirmations.org/filmfest/plantseed.cfm
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://reelaffirmations.org/filmfest/index.cfm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.