Talk:List of That's So Raven episodes
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated List-class)|
|WikiProject Disney||(Rated List-class, Mid-importance)|
I I just wanted 2 know y its called that so not raven and what is merging.if you know anything about what i just asked please send go 2 my user page and write it.peaceout--Cutie 4 life 22:05, 22 August 2006 (UTC)
- 1 A Fish Called Raven
- 2 Where there's smoke
- 3 Smell of Victory and Campaign in the Neck merged here
- 4 continue merging
- 5 Template:Episode list
- 6 Images requested
- 7 Mother Dearest is the 1st episode, not Test Of Friendship
- 8 Prod Codes aren't all correct
- 9 Here Come the Twins
- 10 Images
- 11 Copyright Violations
- 12 Images
- 13 Re: Where There's Smoke
- 14 merging episode pages
- 15 What happened to the episode pages
- 16 Who took the screenshots away?
- 17 Episodes
- 18 Episode notability
- 19 Episode # 48 Mystery
- 20 Opportunity Shocks
- 21 Season 5
- 22 Episodes
- 23 Code 102
- 24 Absents
- 25 VANDALISM
- 26 Original Airdate TRIP
- 27 I'm noticing...
A Fish Called Raven
See Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/A Fish Called Raven. Johnleemk | Talk 14:49, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
Where there's smoke
The episode 'Where there's smoke' has already aired in Australia. Should we make a page for it, or at least add it to the episode guide? Dunga - Fugemeister - Sayan 21:02, 24 February 2007 (UTC)
Umm, I copied this paragraph. 100 "Where There's Smoke" July 18, 2036 420
Raven suspects that Cory has taken up smoking when she finds a pack of cigarettes in his shirt pocket, but he's really hiding them from his girlfriend Cindy from elementary school, so that she doesn't smoke them. Raven and her friends hold a convention to get him to confess his smoking addiction, but Cindy confesses instead. It is the series finale of That's So Raven. The episode has aired in Disney Channel Asia, Australia,SABC 1, Latin America and United Kingom, as well as Family Channel in Canada, but is yet to appear on the US Disney Channel.
How is it going to air on July 18, 2036...? Disney could be gone.. for all we know.
- Megan :) 23:57, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
Smell of Victory and Campaign in the Neck merged here
See Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Smell of Victory and Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Campaign in the Neck. Johnleemk | Talk 14:53, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
- Ok, I removed all the links, but there are still some episode articles that need to be merged. 20px I Am Ri¢h! 12:29, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
I formatted the first season using Template:Episode list. I could do the rest of the page like this but I don't want to do it if people are going to object. Do you support this formatting or do you object?
- support - Obviously I support it. - Peregrinefisher 02:20, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- I was hoping that we could images for each episode and use it for the template screenshots and each page. I think it would be appreciated. I can't get the images so I was hoping that others could.LAUGH90 02:42, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- Does anyone know where screenshots can be found? - Peregrinefisher 03:19, 30 August 2006 (UTC)
- Try Tv.com's "That's So Raven" section or Raven 4 eternity.com or ravenlive.comLAUGH90 02:31, 31 August 2006 (UTC)
- What about some screenshots from the Ultimate Disney.com reviews of TSR?126.96.36.199 05:37, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
- I have screenshots for "The Four Aces" and "Country Cousins" here & here.LAUGH90 05:48, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
- Here are a few more pictures for:
- "If I Only Had A Job": here
- "Double Vision": here
- "Boyz N' Commotion": here
- Art Breaker: here
- "That's So Not Raven": here
- "He's Got The Power": here
LAUGH90 06:03, 9 September 2006 (UTC)
- I found some screenshots you could find on Starpulse.com: link188.8.131.52 22:07, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- I would like to put up those screenshots you mentioned but I don't know which episodes they go with or how it relates to the show. If you could do something like:
- and put it on the talk page, I can put them with their appropiate episodes. Please include what the caption should say like "Raven throwing water on the witch" or "Raven and Eddie in front of Raven's locker" or whatever. - Peregrinefisher 22:48, 26 September 2006 (UTC)
- I think we should include the captions. And thank you very much, for putting up the photos. Very appreciated!LAUGH90 00:21, 27 September 2006 (UTC)
Mother Dearest is the 1st episode, not Test Of Friendship
Please stop changing that. Someone keeps changing that. STOP!LAUGH90 03:05, 1 November 2006 (UTC)
Prod Codes aren't all correct
Some of the Production codes aren't right. It may have somehting to do with the first episode controversy. - Peregrinefisher 23:47, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
Here Come the Twins
- It was to happen, but the planned episode was scrapped for the That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana crossover special. "Here Comes The Twins" is now the name of TSR's part in the Crossover special.184.108.40.206 00:37, 6 January 2007 (UTC)
- So basically, it's an alternate title for Checkin' Out. Is that what you're telling us? Because somebody else described it as taking place in San Francisco, rather than in Boston, and Dylan & Cole Sprouse playing a different set of twins. Then again, they did misspell Kyle Massey's character wrong. ---- DanTD 13:44, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
- I guess you didn't notice this talk page is mostly about getting the images. I didn't notice you wanted to remove them, but yes, I have a problem with that. - Peregrinefisher 18:46, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
Some of the summaries are copied from TV.com. For instance this is the same as this. I was about to add season two's screenshots, but I don't want to add them to copy vios. - Peregrinefisher 18:30, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
- if you think something is a copyright violation feel free to change it so it isnt :) --Malevious Userpage •Talk Page• Contributions 19:34, 28 December 2006 (UTC)
- If they actually have TV-Screenshot tags, doesn't that show it's not a copyright violation? DanTD 18:48, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
- Someone else is removing the images. The copy vio is with the text. I put the images back, and will fix the text if the page isn't reverted soon. - Peregrinefisher 18:51, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
Re: Where There's Smoke
I don't think this episode is going to film in USA because they have already started up the Cory In The House episodes.
merging episode pages
Per consensus at WP:EPISODE, and per strong opinion at AN/I, I will be redirecting the individual pages for the individual episodes back to this article. ⇒ SWATJester On Belay! 18:51, 15 April 2007 (UTC)
- Where is this consensus? You are doing something very controversial when you merge without any attempt at retaining the information in the episode pages. - Peregrine Fisher 07:29, 29 April 2007 (UTC)
What happened to the episode pages
Did someone vandalize this page beacause the links to each episode page are gone.
Who took the screenshots away?
- Why are the screenshots being deleted? What happened?220.127.116.11 01:39, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- They went here Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/Removal of images from lists of episodes. --Malevious Userpage •Talk Page• Contributions 01:53, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
18.104.22.168 (talk) 16:03, 23 March 2009 (UTC)I'm not exactly sure how to do this, but I have a MAJOR Complaint. I checked the episode list and most of the names of the characters have been changed Ex. Season 3- 'Raven'has been replaced with 'Chelsea'. Last time I checked, it was That's So Raven- not That's So Chelsea. (Although that would be funny)
- Why did someone erase all of the links to the episodes? It could've helped for special appearences, 1st appearence etc!! 21:03, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
- Articles that contained nothing but needless plot summary and trivial information were redirected back to the list, and had their link removed. See WP:EPISODE. -- Ned Scott 21:07, 31 May 2007 (UTC)
was this nesessary?Robors 23:49, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
- Yes. -- Ned Scott 23:51, 3 June 2007 (UTC)
Why was it necessary, almost every single episode list in wikipedia is removing links to episodes and screenshots.for most shows you get redirected to the episode list when you click on an episode link.Now you can only read the two or one sentence summary of the episode. Robors 19:21, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
- You want TV.com for plot summaries, not Wikipedia. You should only look on this site for critical analysis of an episode. TTN 19:27, 15 June 2007 (UTC)
- You know what, are you the creator of wikipedia?
There is a review taking place on the individual episode articles. The only one for this series currently being reviewed is The Road to Audition. You can go to the page and follow the link to the actual discussion. BIGNOLE (Contact me) 17:12, 26 June 2007 (UTC)
- Consensus was to merge and redirect, as per WP:TV-REVIEW. The discussion can be found here. Gwinva 20:36, 27 June 2007 (UTC)
Episode # 48 Mystery
When Eddie and Chelsea win the prize from the soda can it is indicated that the mystery prize is a butterfly. In the end of the episode Raven asks to see the prize and Chelsea says, "Well, it looked thirsty." and Eddie said, giving away the suprise "Butterflies don't drink, Chelsea!" (They do drink at their own will , but not when it is lethally splattered all over them.) Then when Eddie took out a picture of them someones thumb was in the way. So I strongly suggest putting this in the article.
Yeah, Eddie definately said THEY don't drink or IT doesn't drink. He didn't say butterflies. It was probably a robotic animal of some sort. -yoshirox10 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 01:43, 23 September 2007 (UTC)
I'm planning to make the seasons in seperate articles like Hannah Montana. I'll write the summaries later. Tell me waht you guys think. I wrote it in this order because with the first two seasons airdate mixed up and to not cause confusion.
- The following is the episode list for the first season of Disney Channel's Original Series, That's So Raven. The episdoes are in production order instead of its premiere date.
|"Smell Of Victory"||January 31, 2003||101|
|"Test Of Friendship"||January 17, 2003||102|
|"Mother Dearest"||January 17, 2003||103|
|"Driven To Insanity"||May 30, 2003||104|
|"Escape Claus"||December 5, 2003||105|
|"Saturday Afternoon Fever"||July 11, 2003||TBA|
Why are the character's names in brackets? Now it's like that: Raven-Symoné as (Raven Baxter) If you want the brackets make it liek this: Raven-Symoné (as Raven Baxter) Or less the brackets: Raven-Symoné as Raven Baxter --Shego123 (talk) 19:18, 17 October 2008 (UTC)
Read the last season episodes
Original Airdate TRIP
...that many of the episodes have incomplete descriptions. I realize they are supposed to be short, but some stop in the middle or right at the beginning of the plot and leave out what I would consider important details.
In my opinion, something to work on.