Talk:List of Turkic-languages poets
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the List of Turkic-languages poets article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Turkey||(Rated List-class, Mid-importance)|
Living poets - no article
The following living poets are or have been listed in this article, but they do not have a Wikipedia article demonstrating their notability. Please provide on this talk page at least one citation to an independent, reliable, published source showing notability for each poet, or they will be removed from the list. --Bejnar (talk) 15:29, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ülkü Tamer, poet (1937- ) — Mitler, Louis (1988) Contemporary Turkish writers Research Institute for Inner Asian Studies, Indiana University, p. 236, ISBN 0-933070-14-4
- Güven Turan, poet (1943- ) — translator for Ash, John (1999) The Anatolikon: Poems ISBN 975-363-893-0
- Cem Uzungüneş, poet (1962- ) — While he does not have a page in the Turkish Wikipedia, he has been published in Yapı Kredi Yayınları a prestigious literary magazine. He is also cited with a birth year of 1960.
- Faruk Iremet, poet (1965- )
- Faruk Iremet, "Dilimiz Zazaca, Zonê Ma Zazaki" İremet Yayınları, Eylül/Elun, 1996, Stockholm/Sweden, ISBN 91-972069-8-9
- Faruk İremet, "Antolojiyê hozanwanê Swêdi" İremet Yayınları, 1995, About Swedish writers, ISBN 91-972069-0-X
- Faruk İremet, "Zeritenık" Poems, İremet Yayınları, 1996, ISBN 91-972069-7-0
- Faruk İremet, "Rondıkê Çavên ti" Poems, 1993, APEC, Stockholm/Sweden ISBN 91-87730-27-8