Talk:List of metropolitan areas in Sweden
|WikiProject Sweden||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Twin Cities of Sweden
How is this section supported by facts and/or relevant to the article? SCB (Statistics Sweden) doesn't include Östergötland or Linköping or Norrköping in their definition of metropolitan areas (storstadsområden) of Sweden. If you ask Swedes how many metro areas (storstäder) there are in Sweden most will say three (including everyone I know from Östergötland). Both the colloquial and the official definition of metropolitan areas in Sweden include Stockholm, Göteborg and Malmö only. The idea of metropolitan Östergötland or the Twin Cities of Sweden, to my knowledge, exists only as a marketing ploy by the county of Östergötland itself. This entire section is therefore misleading and ought to be deleted.
Please submit any reason why the Twin Cities of Sweden should be included in this article. Skrofler (talk) 19:31, 29 December 2009 (UTC)
- For the above reasons I'm deleting "Twin Cities of Sweden" from this list. The editor who wrote that section were invited by me to discussion but has not answered. Statistics Sweden do not recognise Östergötland as a metropolitan area ("storstadsregion"). Skrofler (talk) 22:45, 12 February 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on List of metropolitan areas in Sweden. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20141111032147/http://www.scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistik-efter-amne/Befolkning/Befolkningens-sammansattning/Befolkningsstatistik/25788/25795/Kvartals--och-halvarsstatistik---Kommun-lan-och-riket/378570/ to http://www.scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistik-efter-amne/Befolkning/Befolkningens-sammansattning/Befolkningsstatistik/25788/25795/Kvartals--och-halvarsstatistik---Kommun-lan-och-riket/378570/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140118013112/http://www.scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistikdatabasen/Variabelvaljare/?px_tableid=ssd_extern%3aAreal2012&rxid=87a2177f-7ffc-49c9-b4f1-227fd7230618 to http://www.scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Statistikdatabasen/Variabelvaljare/?px_tableid=ssd_extern%3aAreal2012&rxid=87a2177f-7ffc-49c9-b4f1-227fd7230618
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.