Talk:List of military decorations of Nazi Germany
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the List of military decorations of Nazi Germany article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Image copyright problem with Image:Grandcross.jpg
The image Image:Grandcross.jpg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
The following images also have this problem:
Disambiguation Blue Division medal
There are two Blue Division Medals, the one called "Medalla de Rusia" (Russian Medal) and the other one called "Medalla Anticomunista" (Anticommunist Medal) this two medals were awarded to those who served in the russian front. — Preceding unsigned comment added by Billybradshaw (talk • contribs) 07:20, 27 December 2010 (UTC)
Recent removal of images due to Fair-Use
I updated and restored all images removed under lacking Fair Use Rationale. Two of them appeared to actually already have rationales listed. I also inadvertently changed some formatting at the same time as I attempted to restore the images. Apologies about that, I'll try and go back and restore the formatting changes.
If there are any further image problems, I ask that we discuss them here before simply blanking from the article. I have access to several military award databases and can possible find replacement images for any that are a real problem. Point is, let's work together, I'm willing. -OberRanks (talk) 16:10, 7 June 2011 (UTC)
Nazi Aircrew Badges
There's a bit of confusion about this. There were two versions:
1) Active Aircrew Members in the mid 1930s 
2) Former World War I pilots no longer performing flying duties 
- BTW, when I was in school, we commonly called the retired aircrew badge the "sitting on a rock chilling badge". We used to do the voice of Comic Book Guy and say "I'm done flying, you can't make me fly anymore. No! Go away! I won't fly! I want to sit on my rock!"
Move discussion in progress
There is a move discussion in progress on Talk:List of military aircraft of the German Third Reich which affects this page. Please participate on that page and not in this talk page section. Thank you. —RMCD bot 08:29, 16 July 2015 (UTC)