Talk:Living in the Past (album)
|WikiProject Albums||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Progressive Rock||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Living in the Past (album). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20160304120218/http://www.tullpress.com/rs15feb73.htm to http://www.tullpress.com/rs15feb73.htm
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20160304113740/http://www.tullpress.com/s24jun72.htm to http://www.tullpress.com/s24jun72.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
Discrepancies between tracklisting on the US album versions
I have removed this part of the article because it seems to be something based only on some pressings who, apparently, mistakenly may have used the UK artwork. Most of the US versions seem to have the correct tracklisting both on the label and on the booklet (there are no song titles pressed on the back cover). However, in case it's needed, I'm saving the removed part of the article here:
A few discrepancies between the tracks listed on the back cover of the U.S. album version and the tracks listed on the label on the vinyl are:
• Side 2 -- spelled "Witch's Promise" on the label, the song is spelled "Witches Promise" on the back cover of the album.
• Side 2 -- song 3 on the label is listed as "Teacher", followed by song 4 "Witch's Promise", whereas the songs listed for Side 2 on the back of the album cover show song 3 as "Witches Promise" (sic), followed by song 4 "Teacher". The correct order for the US version of the album is the one listed on the label.
• Side 2 -- song 5 on the back of the album cover is listed as "Inside", whereas song 5 on the label is listed as "Alive And Well And Living In".
• Side 4 -- spelled "For Later" on the back cover of the album, the song is spelled "From Later" on the label.
For Later vs From Later
I have the vinyl album that I purchased in 1972 in the U.S.. Songs are listed on the record labels, and twice in the included book (once referring to record sides, and then again at the end with recording info). Side 4 track 6 is listed as "From Later" in all three places, not "For Later".18.104.22.168 (talk) 19:33, 1 January 2017 (UTC)
- What about the back cover? (see immediately preceding thread) The CD seems to use "For Later": . I'm not sure why they would stick with something that was incorrect for a later CD issue? Maybe the discrepancy is worth a footnote in the article. Thanks. Martinevans123 (talk) 19:40, 1 January 2017 (UTC)