Talk:Low density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 8/GA1
- Not keen having a sinle sentence paragraph, this should be merged with the next one, and also one sentence don't need too many references.
- "Through its interactions with one of its ligands,...." can you remove one "its"?
- Link ligands.
- "....domain of 8 ligand binding regions, an EGF-like domain containing 3 cysteine-rich...." → eight and three
- What NPXY stands for?
- "crosslinking" → "cross-linking"
When I added the information of NPXY, it makes it apear on the article as a separate paragraph but in the edits the sentence is right after the mentioning of NPXY. I do not know why it is formatting in this manner but I thought you should know. Do you have any suggestions on how to fix this matter? Thank you so much for the review. Neal.shah.bc (talk) 20:55, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
- 2 single sentence paras!
- "Reelin acts extracellularly as a ligand binding to ApoER2 and VLDLR on migrating neurons." → "Reelin acts as an extracellular ligand binding to ApoER2 and VLDLR on migrating neurons."
"...with the phosphorylation of Dab1. Dab1 ..." What is Dab1? and also the 2nd sentence shouldn't be started with Dab1, rephrase this.
- "...Fyn and Src." What are these meant by? Don't use abbreviations.
- Link to PSD-95.
In regards to the 2 singe sentence paragraphs, when I try to edit it the sentences appear as one paragraph (a short two sentence paragraph) but when I look at the article it appears as two separate paragraphs because of the location of the picture. Thank you so much for the comments! It is truly appreciated. I am working diligently on fixing out mistakes to better our article.Neal.shah.bc (talk) 19:50, 2 December 2012 (UTC)
Other interacting proteins
- "...to the testis and brain and binds to ApoER2 in these areas." → comma after brain
- For consistency use either "testis" or "testes".
- "...and migration of neurons, and it causes the..." → No need of "it".
- 2 consecutive sentences start with FE65".
- "....CNS, producing neurofibrillary tangles..." Central nervous system (CNS), also links to CNS and neurofibrillary tangles.
- Link to "fetal" and "symptoms". In fact, you should link all the medical terms at first usage because many of our readers are not familiar to these.
Images & Categories
- All the images need alt text
- Categories should be in alphabetical order, and more categories?
- Well written.
- Factually accurate and verifiable.
- Broad in its coverage.
- a (covers major aspects): b (well-focused):
- Neutral .
- Fair representation, no bias:
- No edit wars nor disputed contents:
- Illustrated appropriately by images.
- a b (appropriate use with suitable captions):
- Result: No more issues, I guess. Good work, keep it up! Zia Khan 13:24, 6 December 2012 (UTC)