|WikiProject Russia / Performing arts||(Rated Start-class, Top-importance)|
it is not spelled Lubeh, but simply Lube with no h on the end
- I took the spelling from their url and from what others have told me the spelling. I know they have many spellings of their name, but I think this is the most correct. User:Zscout370 (Return Fire) 05:29, 10 May 2007 (UTC)
- I'm in favour of keeping "Lubeh". It is the way the band itself transliterates is, for one thing. For another, words ending with are "э" a blind spot of WP:RUS, because there are very few Russian words that end with this letter. Having it be transliterated as "eh" if it's on the end of a word just makes more sense. Esn (talk) 10:26, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
- I think it's spelled with "eh" 'cause final "e" is silent in English. "É" (as in "café" or "Pokémon") can be used for the same purpose as well.
"Russian president Vladimir Putin is a fan of the band." - Citation needed? Seriously? Ask anyone, hell, ask PUTIN, he will tell you he loves the band. It was mentioned in at least a few interviews. Other sources? My mom told me so. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 12:27, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Lyube. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120405045429/http://www.rus.newsru.ua/rest/14feb2009/lube.html to http://www.rus.newsru.ua/rest/14feb2009/lube.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050205044232/http://russia-in-us.com/Music/Rock/Lyube/ to http://russia-in-us.com/Music/Rock/Lyube/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20051028195620/http://russkayagazeta.com/rg/gazeta/fullstory/lube/ to http://russkayagazeta.com/rg/gazeta/fullstory/lube/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.