Talk:Luisa Sigea de Velasco
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
"The attribution to Sigea (as well as the attribution to Meursius) was a hoax, as was first demonstrated by Bruno Lavignini in his edition of the poem (Italy, 1905)" It's not a poem. It's a collection of prose dialogues of increasing length. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 01:32, 21 June 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Luisa Sigea de Velasco. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100806042315/http://www.leitura.gulbenkian.pt/boletim_cultural/files/HALP_27.pdf to http://www.leitura.gulbenkian.pt/boletim_cultural/files/HALP_27.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090527091447/http://www.tarancon.es/La%20Ciudad/historia/LSigea.htm to http://www.tarancon.es/La%20Ciudad/historia/LSigea.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20050413095353/http://www.cl-dona-luisa-sigea.rcts.pt/ to http://www.cl-dona-luisa-sigea.rcts.pt/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.