Talk:Luv (Janet Jackson song)
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
OK, I really think these covers are fake. It looks nice, it really does, but I think we need to require some type of citation on where it came from. Can whoever keeps adding them please just put it on a fansite and wait for the official word before adding these things? Souldier77 (talk) 07:39, 17 February 2008 (UTC)
- ... Or simply remove them and let the administrators delete them for being orphaned. Bull Borgnine (talk) 23:19, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
The covers come from the official website under a posting allegedly from Jackson herself saying it is a taste of things to come from the album, hence the natural assumption that they will be the CD single covers. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:37, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Luv (song). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/music/ny-etdrops5590607feb26,0,3889834.column?track=rss
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://uk.launch.yahoo.com/080304/33/21y8r.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.