Article (edit | visual edit | history) · Article talk (edit | history) · Watch
Reviewer: –Fredddie™ 03:33, 22 February 2011 (UTC)
- GA review (see here for criteria)
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS for lead, layout, word choice, fiction, and lists):
- Four DAB links, all related to locations, mainly townships.
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- a (references): b (citations to reliable sources): c (OR):
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars, etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
- a (images are tagged and non-free images have fair use rationales): b (appropriate use with suitable captions):
- Maybe take the 28th & Beltline photo to WP:GL for cleanup, but that won't affect anything here today.
- Pass. This article easily meets the Good Article criteria. Nice work. –Fredddie™ 03:44, 22 February 2011 (UTC)