Talk:MLS Reserve League
|2011 MLS Reserve Division was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 05 March 2012 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into MLS Reserve League. The original page is now a redirect to this page. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
this includes the articles
- 2005 MLS Reserve Division
- 2006 MLS Reserve Division
- 2007 MLS Reserve Division
- 2008 MLS Reserve Division
|WikiProject Football||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
2007 Reserve Division Runners-up: Chivas USA or New England?
I understand that the Official MLS Site have listed Chivas USA ahead of New England in the final standings of 2007 Reserve Division. However why is that so? As they never met each other during the season (thus no head-to-head records), shouldn't GD be the tie-breaker (in which case New England's +6 would beat Chivas' +2)? This is also discussed on BigSoccer, which explored the possibility of PPG coming into play here. Are there any other reasons?
- I'll ask it again. Now that MLS Reserves and USL Pro are playing meaningful, should the rosters be noted? --Coppercanuck (talk) 02:41, 9 June 2014 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on MLS Reserve League. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140323213922/http://www.mlssoccer.com/2014-reserve-league-standings to http://www.mlssoccer.com/2014-reserve-league-standings
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.