|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Real World Context?
Can we please see some real world context for this article? Otherwise, it probably belongs back in the more list-oriented Alternate versions of the Hulk article from which it was split. let's try to keep a high quality set of articles surrounding the Hulk article. ThuranX (talk) 02:00, 15 February 2008 (UTC)
This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards.
- What ideas towards that do you have in mind? A clean-up would be great, if done right. ThuranX (talk) 00:45, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
- Hrmm, no, this is a collaborative project. Let's hear some ideas. ThuranX (talk) 06:01, 12 December 2008 (UTC)
could we have another Picture of the Maestro?
Maestro 1 or Maestro 2? i think these are more up to date..do they follow the rules for profile pictures? and if so could we replace the Current one? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Real ultimate life hulk! (talk • contribs) 21:25, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Oppose the first one because the figure is not thoroughly visible, face is hidden in shadow, and seated prevents a full frontal image, as called for per WP:COMIC. ThuranX (talk) 22:04, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- Second one isn't bad. We used to have the cover to FI #1 on there, and that was great. Iconic full face shot, clear and so on, but it was changed without any talk page use. Thanks for starting here, RULH. I can support the second choice over the current image. ThuranX (talk) 22:20, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
- for the citation for the image page, and for the caption, yes. Not sure what you mean, otherwise. ThuranX (talk) 22:39, 2 January 2009 (UTC)
well i was just thinking to keep his looks up to date...and ThuranX didn't need to tell me to stick it up because i thought someone else would if i asked&Talked about it i know Perez's art has been on here a long time but that's just it a long time...and the most up to date picture of the Maestro is from exiles issue 80 and i was wandering if someone could do stick it up there because i don't know how too and i get nerves too easy(. (talk) 01:27, 8 January 2009 (UTC))