|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Start-class)|
|WikiProject Portugal||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
If he is called Manuel Alegre de Melo Duarte then how does that shorten to Manuel Alegre? I thought Portuguese surnames took a different pattern. --Henrygb 00:49, 23 January 2006 (UTC)
- In his case, it's rather because he uses Manuel Alegre as literary name (besides, before the Carnation Revolution, it could be unhealthy for him and his relatives that he used his real name) --Explendido Rocha 15:06, 24 January 2006 (UTC)
Socialist Party support in 2006?
After mentioning Alegre was a candidate in 2006 presidential elections, the next sentence says he will be supported by the Socialist Party. Is this something that didn't change since circa 2006? AFAIK, he *wasn't* supported by the Socialist Party, so this must be about the upcoming election.
I added a sentence stating he is a candidate for that election, and which parties have already publicly stated their support for him, but left the previous one because it was unclear (despite the future tense, nothing points out it's about the 2011 elections). Nuno J. Silva (talk) 12:09, 11 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Manuel Alegre. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120821133744/http://eleicoes.cne.pt/vector/index.cfm?dia=22&mes=01&ano=2006&eleicao=pr to http://eleicoes.cne.pt/vector/index.cfm?dia=22&mes=01&ano=2006&eleicao=pr
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120329071507/http://eleicoes.cne.pt/vector/detalhe.cfm?eleicao=pr&dia=23&mes=01&ano=2011&codreg=0&local=0 to http://eleicoes.cne.pt/vector/detalhe.cfm?eleicao=pr&dia=23&mes=01&ano=2011&codreg=0&local=0
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.