Talk:Marketing mix modeling
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Article needs better references
Please add Harvard references to the article. Proper citation is important. Majoreditor 01:52, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- With better citations and a few more references this article will become B-class. Majoreditor 01:53, 11 May 2007 (UTC)
- Upon reflection, there's many other items to clean up in this article. Start by eliminating use of first person pronouns such as "we". Majoreditor 14:56, 12 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yes it is, and yes it should. I'll put it on my to-do list; anyone who gets to it first is more than welcome to do so! Seems to me that this one is fairly generic across industries; the other is more focused on Consumer Packaged Goods. --AndrewHowse 14:59, 17 September 2007 (UTC)
This article is superficial compared to the Marketing-mix-models and should be merged. Nevertheless, it has some interesting models/figures which could be included. --KEnger 14:14, 2 December 2007 (UTC)
- Endorse merge. Majoreditor (talk) 01:47, 10 January 2008 (UTC)
- Endorse merge. CaseyPenk (talk) 06:58, 21 February 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Marketing mix modeling. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120813035903/http://faculty.fuqua.duke.edu/~mela/bio/papers/Ataman_Mela_Van_Heerde_2006.pdf to https://faculty.fuqua.duke.edu/~mela/bio/papers/Ataman_Mela_Van_Heerde_2006.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.