|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Marxism–Leninism article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Archives: 1, 2, 3, 4|
|This article is of interest to multiple WikiProjects. Click [show] for further details.|
|This article is written in British English, which has its own spelling conventions (colour, travelled, centre, realise, defence), and some terms used in it are different or absent from other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
No criticism section?
Useful material from 'Leninism'-- better here!
Near the end of the 1920s in the Soviet Union, Marxism-Leninism was proclaimed the official ideology of the Communist Party. The concept of Marxism-Leninism is somewhat different to, although by no means contrary to, the concept of Leninism. Both terms have since been used by communist parties, although with different functions. Marxism-Leninism is used to describe the basic ideology of the Communist Party, whereas Leninism is often used when discussing the organizational model of the party. Dissident groups within the communist tradition, such as Trotskyists and Luxembourgists, often consider the term Marxism-Leninism to be a euphemism for "Stalinism".
Marxism-Leninism taught in Soviet academic institution was the discipline that consisted of four parts:
- History of the Communist Party
- Marxist-Leninist Philosophy (dialectical materialism)
- Marxist-Leninism polytical economy
- Scientific communism (discussion of how communism can be built)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Marxism–Leninism. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150126064552/http://leninist.biz/en/HTML to http://leninist.biz/en/HTML
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111106055116/http://su-ltd.mylivepage.ru/file/2715/6195_Spirkin_Fundamentals_of_Philosophy.djvu to http://su-ltd.mylivepage.ru/file/2715/6195_Spirkin_Fundamentals_of_Philosophy.djvu
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.