Talk:Mary Immaculate College
|WikiProject Ireland||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
"Among some of the finest lecturers in Mary Immaculate college (according to many Arts students)"- hearsay??
Is this allowed? I understand and agree with the fact that they are excellent lecturers, but should this be edited a little? Perhaps documention or something? (Again I'm not trying to be bad I agree that the lecturers are top notch). Paul5121 (talk) 23:34, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
I removed this section as being of dubious origin, lacking evidence and representing only Arts lecturers from four departments, suggesting that the edit could be drawn from somebody who has no experience of other lecturers as all Arts students take four subjects in first year. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Chaimbarak (talk • contribs) 01:12, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
Ya, have to agree with you there, thanks Ps: Sign!
- What??? Citations? Djegan 22:48, 29 January 2007 (UTC)
- http://www.micra-t.ie/. Relatively obvious college logo, don't you think? As goes virtually every primary school student, erm, that ones harder to prove, although the website again: http://www.micra-t.ie/MICRA-Tmenu/index.htm does cover it. --220.127.116.11 19:54, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
I deleted America, and replaced it with United States, seeing as that America could refer to any country in the Western Hemisphere. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:52, 20 October 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Mary Immaculate College. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140327081201/http://www.accunet.org/files/public/Listing%20of%20ACCU%20Members%281%29.pdf to http://www.accunet.org/files/public/Listing%20of%20ACCU%20Members%281%29.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121130004229/http://www.limetreetheatre.ie/about-us.html to http://www.limetreetheatre.ie/about-us.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.