Talk:Maryland State Police
|WikiProject Maryland||(Rated Start-class, High-importance)|
|WikiProject Law Enforcement||(Rated Start-class)|
It appears that much of the information on this page is adapted or imported from an official website. Please verify that this was done with the permission of the copyright owner. 184.108.40.206 14:56, 10 June 2006 (UTC)
- Most material is copied from Welcome from Colonel Hutchins on the official site. Mangoe 15:28, 15 June 2006 (UTC)
- I've rewritten this extensively to remove the pamphlet-speak. Mangoe 16:23, 15 June 2006 (UTC)
- Even without the "pamphlet-speak" this article still seems to resemble some of the stuff on the official website to the point where I am concerned about copyright. As long as you have received written permission from the copyright owner it should be fine. 220.127.116.11 05:59, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
I have a great digital photo I took about a year ago of "Trooper 1" landing in a field. I'm assuming to medevac an injury as it was right next to a concrete plant and workers and firemen were milling around near edge of the field. Would the community be interrested in the picture and if so how do I upload it, etc? Thanks GarrettJL 19:39, 13 March 2007 (UTC)
DC/Beltway Sniper Capture
I was wondering if it was relevant to add that it was the Maryland State Police who captured the DC Snipers. The MDSP Tactical team apprehended the two DC snipers at the Interstate 70 rest stop outside of Frederick, Maryland --KineticRic (talk) 03:26, 4 August 2010 (UTC)
Hi, i found this information: cit.: By the end of 2002, six of the Dauphins had been upgraded to N3's. So I have added this:
Unfortunately Daveplot reverted. If I`m using my googles right, the conversion were six N1 to N3 in 2002? So the most likley truth about the fleet could be they are finished with upgrading the helos in 2009. Well it´s just guess. But in my humble mind it is the more supposable information. Greets!--18.104.22.168 (talk) 12:40, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- I reverted it because all content must be verifiable, no assumptions. The mspaviation site says they began the converstion, but doesn't say they finished it. Therefore, I removed the statement "all ... should be now upgraded to N-3 standard." If you can find a reference that shows that all the N1 have been coverted to N3, then the article can be changed to reflect that. David (talk) 16:28, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Maryland State Police. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081120062242/http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/csllea04.pdf to http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/csllea04.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20051224082924/http://www.umm.edu/shocktrauma/history.html to http://www.umm.edu/shocktrauma/history.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20060927025451/http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/lemas00.pdf to http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/pdf/lemas00.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.