Apart from the tweaks I made myself, I can't see any reason why this shouldn't pass GA. Ok, the image isn't of the greatest quality, but that doesn't prevent it from passing.
- It is reasonably well written.
- a (prose): b (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.