|WikiProject Medicine||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
This entire article is just a paraphrasing of the Straight Dope article found at the included link. Just thought someone reading it should know. 22.214.171.124 01:27, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
Just looked at the link and I would say the OPs comment is entirely unfair. The original article is in the form of conversational questions and answers with lots of personal reminiscing rambling, nothing like the wiki article.
Spinningspark (talk) 00:16, 19 November 2007 (UTC)
http://www.slate.com/id/2234903/ (06 Nov 2009) seems very similar to the US section of this article. It's not attributed, and it's possible that the writer derived his information from the same sources, but I thought I'd leave a note here so that no one later thought that Wikipedia had copied the Slate article. WhatamIdoing (talk) 21:30, 9 November 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Medical state. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.aha.org/aha/advisory/2003/030201-media-adv.html
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5U888645J?url=http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mcritical.html to http://www.straightdope.com/mailbag/mcritical.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.royalfree.org.uk/default.aspx?top_nav_id=2
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.