Talk:Metrorail Western Cape
|WikiProject Trains / Passenger trains||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject South Africa||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|This article follows the spelling conventions found in South African English (colour, realise, analyse), and some terms used in it are different or absent from American, British, and other varieties of English. According to the relevant style guide, this should not be changed without broad consensus.|
Fair use rationale for Image:Metrorailllogo.jpg
Image:Metrorailllogo.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to ensure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
- It's great, thank you! If you don't mind my asking, what software did you use to create it? - htonl (talk) 09:11, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- Paint Shop Pro is ideal for this. Version 5 should suffice. It is only a few megabytes and a shareware version is easy to find on-line.
- By the way, I have also tried to make a similar map for the Gauteng region, but as I cannot find any recent timetable information for that region I don't know whether it is correct or not. --Wwwdigi (talk) 14:16, 26 June 2008 (UTC)
- Go ahead with the Gauteng map, I don't think there has been any significant change in recent years. I'll check it when you put it up Surfermoon (talk) 16:36, 28 June 2008 (UTC)
- Wwwdigi Please update the map to show the new station at Century city Luca Lategan (talk) 11:53, 20 June 2012 (UTC)
In 2010 Metrorail introduced a 2 business trains. HUGUENOT TO CAPE TOWN and STRAND TO CAPE TOWN Shouldn't that be added? More info here
Although I don't see why it is mentioned, however if you decide to continue collecting horrible accidents, in August 2010 a minibus collided with a train in Blackheath killing 8 children. More here --Claudia Owala (talk) 13:14, 8 January 2011 (UTC)