Talk:Microsoft Office 95
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
File:Office 95 Pro.jpg Nominated for speedy Deletion
An image used in this article, File:Office 95 Pro.jpg, has been nominated for speedy deletion for the following reason: Wikipedia files with no non-free use rationale as of 17 November 2011
Don't panic; you should have time to contest the deletion (although please review deletion guidelines before doing so). The best way to contest this form of deletion is by posting on the image talk page.
I think the following infobox parameters should not be included, for the following reasons:
- "latest release version" - this parameter should not be there in its current form, which is with a source. None of the other parameters are sourced directly in the infobox. This parameter has a specific source associated with the information in it in the body of the article.
- "standard" - this parameter is poorly documented and as such I do not think it appropriate to simply guess at its intended use. Additionally, it is not sourced anywhere in the article.
- "AsOf" - this parameter is also poorly documented and as such I do not think it appropriate to simply guess at its intended use. Additionally, this parameter would require repeated updating of the article.
Boutros55 (talk) 13:26, 28 August 2013 (UTC) The article gives the memory requirements for Office 95 as being 8MB. For Office Standard, this is correct. Access, however, as we discovered when it was released a month or two after Office Standard had a higher minimum requirement of 12MB or 16MB (sorry, I forget which) with pre-purchasers offered a refund if this change from the previously announced hardware requirements was a problem.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Microsoft Office 95. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.ssuet.edu.pk/taimoor/books/0-7897-0568-0/index.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.