Talk:Millennium (season 2)
|Millennium (season 2) has been listed as one of the Media and drama good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated GA-class)|
|WikiProject The X-Files||(Rated GA-class, Mid-importance)|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Millennium (season 2)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Lede: Link United States to Television in the United States
- Production: Link executive producer
- Production: Unneeded comma before The X-Files
- Add an "External links". I see it on Millennium (season 1).
Colour contrast problems
It seems that this article is using colours in the infobox which don't satisfy Wikipedia's accessibility guidelines. The contrast between the foreground colour and the background colour is low, which means that it may be difficult or impossible for people with visual impairments to read it.
To correct this problem, a group of editors have decided to remove support for invalid colours from Template:Infobox television season and other television season templates after 1 September 2015. If you would still like to use custom colours for the infobox and episode list in this article after that date, please ensure that the colours meet the WCAG AAA standard.
To test whether a colour combination is AAA-compliant you can use Snook's colour contrast tool. If your background colour is dark, then please test it against a foreground colour of "FFFFFF" (white). If it is light, please test it against a foreground colour of "000000" (black). The tool needs to say "YES" in the box for "WCAG 2 AAA Compliant" when you input the foreground and the background colour. You can generally make your colour compliant by adjusting the "Value (%)" fader in the middle box.
Please be sure to change the invalid colour in every place that it appears, including the infobox, the episode list, and the series overview table. If you have any questions about this, please ask on Template talk:Infobox television season. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 05:30, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Millennium (season 2). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090302173348/http://www.youngartistawards.org/pastnoms19.htm to http://www.youngartistawards.org/pastnoms19.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120726032902/http://www.goldenglobes.org/browse/category_year/587 to http://www.goldenglobes.org/browse/category_year/587
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080113000000/http://www.horror.org/stokerwinnom.htm to http://www.horror.org/stokerwinnom.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.