|Uploaded astronaut was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 15 September 2015 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into Mind uploading. The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 30 March 2009 (UTC). The result of the discussion was keep.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This article has been mentioned by a media organization:|
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Mind uploading article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
- Well there already is Mind uploading in fiction so I'm not sure what that section would feature? (Note that if "Mind uploading in fiction" isn't large enough in scope it could be moved to "Mind uploading in popular culture".) --Fixuture (talk) 22:11, 2 June 2016 (UTC)
In the section "Speedup" it is stated that in the future, transistors will have reached sub-atomic size. It is impossible for a transistor to be sub-atomic. The effects of an electron moving from one type of atom to another is what make transistors and other semiconductor components work. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 11:01, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
- I've cut the entire section as blatant OR. Subatomic transistors, what on earth ... - David Gerard (talk) 13:56, 2 September 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Mind uploading. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070127195551/http://bluebrain.epfl.ch/page18924.html to http://bluebrain.epfl.ch/page18924.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.