|A fact from Miranzai Valley appeared on Wikipedia's Main Page in the Did you know? column on 4 January 2006. The text of the entry was as follows: "Did you know
Any particular reason you removed the line about more recent disturbances in the area? I mostly took it from these  , which comprised most of what google yielded on this topic. Honestly I don't hold much interest in the subject but I thought it was relevant. --Chroniclev 06:13, 5 January 2006 (UTC)
- I am not sure of their accuracy. If you think they are accurate, you can add them. If something is fact, it is fact. --Spasage 06:19, 5 January 2006 (UTC)
- Ok thanks. I was just wondering. --Chroniclev 06:39, 5 January 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Miranzai Valley. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070311100627/http://www.loujohnson.co.uk/essays_011/essay011a.shtml to http://www.loujohnson.co.uk/essays_011/essay011a.shtml
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.