- The following is a closed discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
Should this page be redirected to List of Indian monarchs? DrKay (talk) 17:03, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
- There is already another page entitled "Emperor of India", which seems to be a duplicate of this page. So it make sense to delete this one, or merge any additional information into the other page. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs) 04:01, 11 April 2014 (UTC)
- Yes. There are no reliable sources using the term "monarchy of India" for George VI's short term of office and all the information in this article is duplicated at Dominion of India. Any incoming links to this article should be changed to link to Dominion of India. DrKay (talk) 17:03, 19 October 2015 (UTC)
- Yes. Surprising that somebody went to the trouble of creating this page without a single reliable source attesting the term. I agree that a redirect to Dominion of India is better. But I doubt if anybody will really look up "Monarchy of India." - Kautilya3 (talk) 00:13, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - Like the above users have already said, no reliable sources supporting the information. Comatmebro User talk:Comatmebro 23:03, 26 October 2015 (UTC)
- Yes – what's the point of having such an article? --Pete (talk) 00:14, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
- Yes - merge to whatever you folks wish. GoodDay (talk) 01:00, 31 October 2015 (UTC)
As it has been a week since the last comment and a merge is supported unanimously, I will go ahead. Thanks for participating in the discussion! DrKay (talk) 10:15, 7 November 2015 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.