- Is it reasonably well written?
- A. Prose quality:
- B. MoS compliance:
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- A. References to sources:
- B. Citation of reliable sources where necessary: - Mostly.
- C. No original research: -probably not
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc: -<l>No edit wars but plenty of vandalism</l> None in last 60 days.
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail: