Talk:Multiple integrated laser engagement system
|The following Wikipedia contributors may be personally or professionally connected to the subject of the article. Relevant policies and guidelines may include conflict of interest, autobiography, and neutral point of view.|
I was wondering if anyone knew about a place where a civ can study combat with miles. I would be intrested to try it.
How commonly used is it? -Toptomcat 20:55, 30 October 2006 (UTC)
- I re-classed this as a B-class in quality. It MAY only be a Start-class because of B-class criteria #1, "It is suitably referenced, and all major points are appropriately cited. " I think that this is met (barely) by the list of external links. It needs to be much better, but since the article meets the other four B-class criteria and is significantly better in quality than the simple Start-class criteria, I believed this to be appropriate. VigilancePrime (talk) 03:03, 6 December 2007 (UTC)
Well the Army regulars might not use it but this image shows a Pakistani SSG squad during an exercise with MILES attatched to their M4 carbines
IMAGE CHANGED i dont know why but the image showed some fruit sellers instead,anyway http://www.statesman.com.pk/pictures/Px06-035.jpg
Back up the list of users with sources or don't type them in the first place, to my knowledge, and 5 years in the RDF, neither the Irish RDF or PDF use the MILES system.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Multiple integrated laser engagement system. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20081006114119/http://www.lockheedmartin.com/products/MultipleIntegratedLaserEngagement/index.html to http://www.lockheedmartin.com/products/MultipleIntegratedLaserEngagement/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150119045217/http://www.saabgroup.com/Global/Documents%20and%20Images/Land/Training%20and%20Simulation/Live%20Training/CVTESS_web.pdf to http://www.saabgroup.com/Global/Documents%20and%20Images/Land/Training%20and%20Simulation/Live%20Training/CVTESS_web.pdf/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.