|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Muppet*Vision 3D article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This page is not a forum for general discussion about Muppet*Vision 3D. Any such comments may be removed or refactored. Please limit discussion to improvement of this article. You may wish to ask factual questions about Muppet*Vision 3D at the Reference desk, discuss relevant Wikipedia policy at the Village pump, or ask for help at the Help desk.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Muppet*Vision 3D was nominated as a good article, but it did not meet the good article criteria at the time. There are suggestions below for improving the article. If you can improve it, please do; it may then be renominated.
Review: June 20, 2016.
A theme park blog mentioned that Disney was slowly removing references to Jim Henson from Muppet*Vision at Hollywood Studios. The information is correct, as verified by a visit this past weekend. This would call for a page move to the new name, but I don't know that status of the renaming at California Adventure (presuming it will change there, too). Opinions? --McDoobAU93 (talk) 21:15, 9 October 2008 (UTC)
- True. Walt Disney World's official website labels the attraction as Muppet*Vision 3D and not as Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3D. I'll side with the name change. ~ Jedi94 (talk) 20:19, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
- I have just renamed the article from Jim Henson's Muppet*Vision 3-D to just Muppet*Vision 3-D, as per Disney (since c. 2004) referring to both attractions without Jim Henson part. In fact, the pictures that are currently used for the infoboxes are very much outdated, the signs for both locations have since been changed. Here is a post on the Disney Parks blog that mention's the attraction's previous name. ~ Jedi94 (talk) 14:10, 18 August 2011 (UTC)
Hollywood Studios closing date
The closing date at Hollywood Studios as April 13, 2009 is incorrect, as I was able to see it today. So was this a planed closing that fell through? If so somebody needs to remove it. Or put the correct closing date or just re-add current. Sarujo (talk) 03:48, 7 July 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Muppet*Vision 3D. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://disneyland.disney.go.com/entertainment/disney-california-adventure/frozen-sing-along-celebration/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Muppet*Vision 3D/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- The image of the ride in the infobox needs an alt image description; please add one
- "The show, however, completely unravels when Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's experimental 3D sprite, Waldo, causes mayhem during the next portion of the show." --> "The show, however, completely unravels when Dr. Bunsen Honeydew's experimental 3D sprite, Waldo, causes mayhem during an accompanying portion of the show."
- Things that are mentioned in the lead, such as a great bulk of the third paragraph, need to be included in the article as well
- No grammatical errors, but...
- There are absolutely zero sources in this section?
- No sources?
- Again, no sources
- "Additional performers include; ..." --> "Additional performers include: ..."
- Reference #11 needs (Month Day, Year) dates instead of (Day Month Year) dates
End of GA Review:
Although this article is at a good length, there are zero sources in the "Queue" section, a section where I believe you need some. Also, the lead's third paragraph discusses several things that are not even mentioned in the article. I will place this on hold for seven days to allow for some additional citation and references. Thank you. Cheers, Carbrera (talk) 20:59, 13 June 2016 (UTC).