Talk:Murder of Dora Bloch/GA1
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Overall the article is pretty cohesive and (I think) on track to GA status but is a little short and could do with a little context/embellishing (dependent on the existence of sources I suspect)
- more on her background and how she came to speak six languages would be interesting as this is why she ended up as an interpreter. The sentence on languages could be moved up to near the beginning of the biographical info then.
- maybe adding when her husband had died
- adding any other information on how Britain cut ties (unanimous?) and maybe what impact it had.
- Added some information on causes, British Government reactions and Amin's reaction later
- any info on how the Tanzanian soldiers found the body
- Cannot find any, sources are all very vague about it
- Visual identification was precluded because her face was badly burned - "precluded" sounds a bit odd..."impossible"?
- any effects on her children? Did they publicly make comment on the impact? join in demanding answers from Uganda?