|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
Most info taken from the Japanese version of the page. Please continue to add and back up info. Thanks. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Liashi (talk • contribs) 02:56, 4 April 2007 (UTC).
WikiProject class rating
This article was automatically assessed because at least one WikiProject had rated the article as stub, and the rating on other projects was brought up to Stub class. BetacommandBot 21:32, 9 November 2007 (UTC)
Highland, you should read the text before making changes. It says: The following is a list of gardens known to be by Musō Soseki or attributed to him. Whatever Soseki built was however destroyed during the Ōnin War, and any modern version is someone else's work.
- Hi, Frank.
- There is a garden made by Musō Soseki. For instance, the stone's structures (石組み) and pond are preserved at Tenryu-ji.
- I think that I should delete the garden not preserved at all. --663highland (talk) 13:48, 25 November 2010 (UTC)
Covert advertising for books in wiki pages
I'm not at all versed in Wikipedia rules and conventions, but it seems to me that more and more people are sneakily adding mentions of products on wiki pages. Books are the easiest and most common offense, IMHO. The paragraph "English Translations of Mucho Mondo", as well as the previous paragraph also mentioning a book, seem obvious attempts at plugging products. Anybody can search the book section of Amazon or other online booksellers websites for "Soseki" or "Mucho Mondo"... I will wait a couple of days to see if any Wikipedia expert comments this before attempting to remove these superfluous lines. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 12:20, 13 August 2017 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Musō Soseki. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090124144112/http://lasur.epfl.ch/revue/A%26C%20Vol%209%20No.2/JOHNSON.pdf to http://lasur.epfl.ch/revue/A%26C%20Vol%209%20No.2/JOHNSON.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.