Talk:Music (Madonna song)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Music (Madonna song) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I think someone made a silly mistake
Under the "Music Video" section of the page, towards the end, it says "Notably, all the words and subtitles in the videos are in mirror image." I think that whoever added this unknowingly watched a YouTube.com upload that was intentionally flipped in order to try to avoid copyright issues. I watched one such flipped video of "Music" and the car is on the left side of the road, the driver is on the right, etc, so it doesn't make sense. Also the dialogue with Ali G is humorous so it doesn't make sense that it would be hard to read. However, I've never seen the music video on TV or anything, so I'd appreciate if someone else could confirm this hunch before making the change and removing this comment. Thanks ♭e ♫ (talk) 05:48, 8 February 2012 (UTC)
The page at Music (Video) offers no information that this page does not, or cannot, contain. Only tangible difference is the media format (DVD instead of CD. Therefore I propose merging any relevent information from Music (Video) to this page. Cloudz679 19:30, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
- This page has been created to incorporate into the International DVD and Video Videography of Madonna so that there can be a timeline created to enable users to go from one DVD/Video to the next, as used in the albums discography section 27 April 2007 JWAD
- Comment "the International DVD and Video Videography" can incorporate the video from the song page. --Brewcrewer 03:52, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
- Agreed. It is the video version of the single.--184.108.40.206 15:41, 30 November 2007 (UTC)
- Support per nom. --Brewcrewer 03:50, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Musicscreencap1.jpg
Image:Musicscreencap1.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images lacking such an explanation can be deleted one week after being tagged, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
Please add this. Las diez canciones más populares.
Trans Europe Express
"Trans Europe Express" was not only mixed in during a live tour; The signature synth drone from this Kraftwerk classic is clearly audible on the album version of the song as well. - Soulkeeper (talk) 16:08, 18 August 2016 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 7 external links on Music (Madonna song). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130618234026/http://transcripts.cnn.com/2000/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/10/wb.madonna.album/index.html to http://transcripts.cnn.com/2000/SHOWBIZ/Music/11/10/wb.madonna.album/index.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070526221947/http://www.musicomh.com/music/gigs/madonna.htm to http://www.musicomh.com/music/gigs/madonna.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100202065525/http://stylusmagazine.com/reviews/madonna/the-confessions-tour.htm to http://www.stylusmagazine.com/reviews/madonna/the-confessions-tour.htm
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5yMJQdkSH?url=http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/pag-259376-Classements-Annuels.html?year=2000 to http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/pag-259376-Classements-Annuels.html?year=2000
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6OO1yFYz0?url=http://www.hitparadeitalia.it/hp_yends/hpe2000.htm to http://www.hitparadeitalia.it/hp_yends/hpe2000.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150713090540/http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20000001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe to http://www.hitlistan.se/netdata/ghl002.mbr/lista?liid=43&dfom=20000001&newi=0&height=420&platform=Win32&browser=MSIE&navi=no&subframe=Mainframe
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/6DjFWdpde?url=http://www.bpi.co.uk/assets/files/yearly%20best%20selling%20singles.pdf to http://www.bpi.co.uk/assets/files/yearly%20best%20selling%20singles.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.