Talk:Music Publishers' Association
The page needs a rebuttal to the claims that the MPA made. Especially the "like stealing tabs from a store" one, which is fucking bullshit.
And come on, would anyone miss these fuckshits if they all died? They're doing nothing but obstructing the development of art and culture.
- Stop with this. You need to keep a NPOV, and no personal attacks. Wikipedia is not a soapbox. Quentin mcalmott 20:20, 20 December 2006 (UTC)
I've removed the image from the article. It does not belong in this article unless it was actually created by the MPA, and it does not seem like it was. Quentin mcalmott 20:56, 20 August 2006 (UTC)
Ah, should've kept 'em. Nobody would've objected. "Fuckcunts" is a perfect word to describe people like Mr. Lauren Keiser. He does have a bunch of mafia fuckcunts by the way.
I agree that these people are Fuckcunts.... It should be kept on the main page.
- No, no it shouldn't. Quentin mcalmott 23:47, 28 August 2006 (UTC)
- Yeah, Wikipedia IS supposed to be a site of factual information... "Fuckcunts" IS hilarious though. On par with "cocknuggets" and "slapnuts". --SonicTailsKnuckles 19:31, 18 October 2006 (UTC)
- They're definately fuckcunts. View tabs is like stealing tabs from a store? Not if they're not bloody sold in a store, like virtually every single drum tab out there. Idiots. FredTheDeadHead 18:15, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
...Okay guys, we get it. You don't like the MPA. That has _nothing_ to do with this article. Please leave your personal feelings and opinions out of it. It hurts this article, and its talk page. Quentin mcalmott 23:54, 31 October 2006 (UTC)
How about we try to get information on the actual legality of tabs? 126.96.36.199 06:52, 5 November 2006 (UTC)Jon
- Has there actually been anything written about the legality of tabs? I haven't seen anything that wasn't propaganda from one side or another. That said, if we can find some, I'd love to have it in here. Quentin mcalmott 10:56, 5 November 2006 (UTC)
- I think the talk page is a suitable place for...DISCUSSION of the topic.....I might just be crazy though...--188.8.131.52 19:35, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm not sure what this is in reference to, but if it's in reference to my comments abut keeping it civil, please note that Wikipedia is not a soapbox. See Wikipedia:Talk page guidelines for information on what kind of things should be discussed on a talk page. To wit: stay objective, deal with facts, and keep on topic. Quentin mcalmott 22:27, 30 December 2006 (UTC)
- The problem here is (from a encyclopedia view) is that there is lots of bullshit.. err i mean valuable information on copyrighted sheet music from the MPA but nothing from the otherside, the otherside being...? amateur musicians? and since i got the floor for a second id like to say fuck the MPA lol sorry Quentin i couldnt resist. The Ravager 01:19, 31 December 2006 (UTC)
The Mpaa have seemingly made many humans very angry. Rightly so.
they shut down powertabs.net, wtf? this is
fuckin asocial! almost ev'ry tab we had was figured out by ear!!!! Thank you MPA! We just want to help people who can't figure the songs out on their own 184.108.40.206 (talk) registered in german wikipedia —Preceding comment was added at 05:49, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
ah, well, i forgot to say that almost all tabs from any tabbook are wrong...whereas tabs from tablature archives on the internet are right almost everytime...(figured out by ear by music fans, not by the music industry)220.127.116.11 (talk)