Talk:NCIS (season 10)
|WikiProject NCIS (Inactive)|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated List-class)|
October 16, 2012
- That's because the only episode scheduled for that date was a repeat, and it has been cancelled. -- AussieLegend (✉) 19:26, 15 October 2012 (UTC)
Per TheFutonCritic, "Devil's Trifecta" is written by Steven D. Binder and directed by Arvin Brown. I'm not sure how to cite it in the article, but if it's necessary to do so, here is the link: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/listings/20121127cbs04/ RichardGHP (talk) 09:20, 28 November 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the link. I've added the source for your edit. You'll find the tool to cite webpages by pressing the "Templates" button and choose "Cite web". A "guide" will popup and help you fill in the information! Jonny2BeGood (talk) 10:21, 28 November 2012 (UTC)
I don't really have a preference between the cast table and the columnised format but we should consistently use the same format in all articles. Tvlover96 changed this season, as well as 5 & 6 today but left the other 7 articles, although he did make some other edits to some of them. He also removed a significant amount of content related to recurring characters and guest stars form season 6 only. Given the inconsistency of the changes, and his previous editing history, I've restored the tables as well as the deleted content in season 6, and I've been through all 10 articles making them more consistent with each other as well as doing some general cleanup. If we decide that going to the column format, we need to do all of the articles, not just a random few. --AussieLegend (✉) 03:04, 10 December 2012 (UTC)
- It was removed due to being trivia. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:NCIS_(TV_series)#Episode_Pages Jonny2BeGood (talk) 13:16, 17 February 2013 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on NCIS (season 10). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121004234018/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/02/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-1-viewing-among-adults-18-49-and-with-total-viewers/151011/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/02/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-1-viewing-among-adults-18-49-and-with-total-viewers/151011/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121011221531/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/09/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-2-viewing-among-adults-18-49-but-ncis-wins-with-total-viewers/152130/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/09/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-2-viewing-among-adults-18-49-but-ncis-wins-with-total-viewers/152130/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121018230224/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/16/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-3-viewing-among-adults-18-49-with-total-viewers-modern-family-number-1-scripted-show/153047/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/16/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-3-viewing-among-adults-18-49-with-total-viewers-modern-family-number-1-scripted-show/153047/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20121101231505/http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/30/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-5-viewing-among-adults-18-49-ncis-number-1-with-total-viewers/155126/ to http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/10/30/tv-ratings-broadcast-top-25-sunday-night-football-tops-week-5-viewing-among-adults-18-49-ncis-number-1-with-total-viewers/155126/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.