Talk:NCIS (season 7)
|WikiProject NCIS (Inactive)|
|WikiProject Television / Episode coverage||(Rated List-class)|
150th Episode Title
I believe Fulton Critic to be wrong, Especially Considering http://www.cbspressexpress.com/div.php/cbs_entertainment/original/release?id=238&dpid=56&rid=23665 is the official website and it cites "Flesh and Blood" not "Flesh and Bone", I think Fulton Critic has it wrong and should therefore be changed in the title. I would change it, but its been reverted already, and I'll let AussieLegend change it. It is quite possible that they changed the title over the past week or two as I originally put it as "Flesh and Bone". The Windler talk 10:44, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- The Futon Critic listing is a press release by CBS as well, so we have two conflicting press releases, if that is true. I cannot open the link you mention above ("403 Forbidden"), so it's hard to consider this. Do you have another link that is accessible? Regards SoWhy 10:55, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
- I'm thinking the episode was originally "Flesh and Bone" but the producers have changed the episode title to "Flesh and Blood". I don't have another link for the press release. But http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqVcg33BT4M is of the official CBS Youtube page, and it states "Flesh and Blood". Though if all else fails, the episode will tell us on Tuesday. The Windler talk 12:06, 9 January 2010 (UTC)
Jimmy Palmer as a Recurring Character
- He is never referred to as a recurring character in any reliable source, so he retains that status until we have any source that says otherwise. Regards SoWhy 23:16, 24 March 2010 (UTC)
Colour contrast problems
It seems that this article is using colours in the infobox which don't satisfy Wikipedia's accessibility guidelines. The contrast between the foreground colour and the background colour is low, which means that it may be difficult or impossible for people with visual impairments to read it.
To correct this problem, a group of editors have decided to remove support for invalid colours from Template:Infobox television season and other television season templates after 1 September 2015. If you would still like to use custom colours for the infobox and episode list in this article after that date, please ensure that the colours meet the WCAG AAA standard.
To test whether a colour combination is AAA-compliant you can use Snook's colour contrast tool. If your background colour is dark, then please test it against a foreground colour of "FFFFFF" (white). If it is light, please test it against a foreground colour of "000000" (black). The tool needs to say "YES" in the box for "WCAG 2 AAA Compliant" when you input the foreground and the background colour. You can generally make your colour compliant by adjusting the "Value (%)" fader in the middle box.
Please be sure to change the invalid colour in every place that it appears, including the infobox, the episode list, and the series overview table. If you have any questions about this, please ask on Template talk:Infobox television season. MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 05:30, 2 August 2015 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on NCIS (season 7). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20110706165229/http://www.bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat09282009.pdf to http://bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat09282009.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20110706165233/http://www.bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat10052009.pdf to http://bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat10052009.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20110706165237/http://www.bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat10122009.pdf to http://bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat10122009.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/20110706165242/http://www.bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat10192009.pdf to http://bbm.ca/_documents/top_30_tv_programs_english/nat10192009.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
Archived sources still need to be checked