- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the proposal was no consensus. --BDD (talk) 00:08, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
NK Šentjur → DNŠ Mladi upi Šentjur – This is the official name of the club and it was moved by someone without discussion, the old NK Šentjur was dissolved in the late 1990's and no longer exist. The football Association of Slovenia is using DNŠ Mladi upi Šentjur as the club's name (Link, under "Celje" section) Relisted. BDD (talk) 00:07, 29 December 2013 (UTC) Matej1234 (talk) 12:49, 13 December 2013 (UTC) Matej1234 (talk) 12:49, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
- Note: This discussion has been included in WikiProject Football's list of association football-related page moves. --BDD (talk) 18:02, 13 December 2013 (UTC)
- Oppose as per reliable English refs i.e. Soccerway. Eldumpo (talk) 21:37, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
- Soccerway is FAR from being reliable for the Slovenian football, for example they are claiming that Olimpija Ljubljana is founded in 1911, but they are legally founded in 2005 after the old club was dissolved due to high debt according to both UEFA nad Football Association of Slovenia official stats. Soccerway is using "Šentjur" because the team competes under the name "Fosilum Šentjur" due to sponsorship reasons in the Slovenian Third League (Soccerway is not using sponsor names for clubs in the Slovenian third league, almost half of the clubs are using sponsor names in that league), while the full club's name is either DNŠ Mladi upi Šentjur or just DNŠ Šentjur and NOT NK Šentjur. MNZ Celje (regional lower-league senior and youth competitions) also have club registered as "DNŠ Mladi upi Šentjur" (Link) Matej1234 (talk) 16:17, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
- Soccerway is regarded as a reliable source. It's not just about what clubs are officially called, it's about their naming in English-language sources. Eldumpo (talk) 23:15, 3 January 2014 (UTC)
Also, the official club's blog (they dont have a webpage) says DNŠ Mladi upi Šentjur. Matej1234 (talk) 16:22, 30 December 2013 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.