Talk:National Assembly of Pakistan
what is it about nadeem malik being next pres.xcxcx\ what is the
- i thought prez. is musharraf and he has no plans to step down. nids 20:44, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
pls sum1 add the new elections results table —Preceding unsigned comment added by Imadaqu93 (talk • contribs) 12:52, 28 March 2008 (UTC)
For election results please visit these articles List of Pakistan National Assembly Seats Elections in Pakistan Pakistani general election, 2008 and for Constituencies list visit this page Constituencies of Pakistan Tariq.Imran Talk
The article should address the fact that many MNA's are landowners with vast estates and that often that there is not a choice for the poor residents of these estates to vote any other way but the way dictated by the landowning family.— Preceding unsigned comment added by Sublimeport (talk • contribs) 21:15, 25 December 2011 (UTC)
Please its my humble request that make a separate article for list of all Committees of national assembly because this is page taking too much time to load on slow internet connections... and also remove the table for election results 2008 because results are already published under these articles Elections in Pakistan Pakistani general election, 2008 thank you... Tariq.Imran Talk —Preceding undated comment added 13:43, 9 June 2012 (UTC)
There has been an April 2013 Merger Proposal made requesting the following articles: 1st National Assembly of Pakistan, 3rd National Assembly of Pakistan, 4th National Assembly of Pakistan, 7th National Assembly of Pakistan, 8th National Assembly of Pakistan, 9th National Assembly of Pakistan, 10th National Assembly of Pakistan, and 11th National Assembly of Pakistan all be merged into the National Assembly (Pakistan) article or the History of Pakistan National Assembly.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on National Assembly of Pakistan. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130606033120/http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-92561-National-Assembly-stands-dissolved to http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-92561-National-Assembly-stands-dissolved
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130605172427/http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-103372-Historic-Transition:-Newly-elected-MNAs-take-oath to http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-103372-Historic-Transition:-Newly-elected-MNAs-take-oath
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130605212829/http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-103330-14th-elected-National-Assemblys-inaugural-session-today- to http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-103330-14th-elected-National-Assemblys-inaugural-session-today-
An editor has reviewed this edit and fixed any errors that were found.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.