Talk:National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana County, Pennsylvania
|WikiProject Pennsylvania||(Rated List-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject National Register of Historic Places||(Rated List-class, Mid-importance)|
This is simply a finding aid for sites that need photos. May not be complete or accurate. Please do not post photos here. Rather post them on the main list page and erase the entry here.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||Municipality||Description|
|1||Blairsville Armory||December 22, 1989
|119 North Walnut Street
|4||Buffalo, Rochester & Pittsburgh Railway Indiana Passenger Station||May 10, 1993
|1125 Philadelphia Street
|6||Sen. Joseph O. Clark House||September 8, 2011
|247 1st Avenue
|7||Commodore Historic District||August 26, 1994
|Roughly bounded by Pennsylvania Route 286, Vanderbilt Avenue, Musser Street, and Fisher Avenue in Commodore
|8||George Diehl Homestead||April 30, 1987
|East of U.S. Route 422 on Diehl Road, east of Indiana
|10||Eliza Furnace||September 6, 1991
|Lower Main Street, west of Vintondale
||Buffington Township||Extends into Cambria County|
|11||Graff's Market||December 4, 1980
|27 North 6th Street
|13||Indiana Armory||November 14, 1991
|621 Wayne Avenue
|16||John B. McCormick House||May 3, 1974
|West of Georgeville off Pennsylvania Route 210
||South Mahoning Township|
|20||St. Peter's Episcopal Church and Rectory||May 9, 1988
|36–38 West Campbell Street
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Pennsylvania
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Pennsylvania
- List of Pennsylvania state historical markers in Indiana County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on December 1, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.