Talk:Nebraska City Municipal Airport
|WikiProject United States / Nebraska||(Rated Stub-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Aviation / Airports||(Rated Stub-class)|
This article has been automatically assessed as Stub-Class because it uses the [[Category:Nebraska stub]] on the article page.
- If you agree with this assessment, please remove this message.
- If you disagree with the assessment, please change it by editing the class parameter of the above to the appropriate class and removing the stub template from the article.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Nebraska City Municipal Airport. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://archive.is/20050514153325/http://www.yorknewstimes.com/stories/051500/neb_0515000019.shtml to http://www.yorknewstimes.com/stories/051500/neb_0515000019.shtml
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.