|New Caledonia has been listed as a level-4 vital article in Geography. If you can improve it, please do. This article has been rated as B-Class.|
|A fact from this article was featured on Wikipedia's Main Page in the On this day... section on September 4, 2012, September 24, 2012, September 4, 2014, and September 4, 2017.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|This subject is featured in the Outline of New Caledonia, which is incomplete and needs further development. That page, along with the other outlines on Wikipedia, is part of Wikipedia's Outline of Knowledge, which also serves as the table of contents or site map of Wikipedia.|
|Wikipedia Version 1.0 Editorial Team / v0.5||(Rated C-class, Mid-importance)|
good, but just add our native name for New Caledonia
You can edit the page yourself! David.Monniaux 23:41, 14 Dec 2004 (UTC)
Should this actually read, "..and makes a funny cooing sound."? (see bolded text below)
- "The Cagou, which cannot fly, has a large crest and a funny cooing, and is a national symbol. The niaouli, whose sap smells like camphor, is used to treat head colds."
--Randolph 16:29, 10 Apr 2005 (UTC) I think it should!!
hi im monique im in australia vic i found this site verry intresting and helped me out a lot wit my french work so thak youto all those people who helped
Poya - North & South
The two parts of Poya, North and South seem to be located, paradoxically, in the South and North Providences, respectively. I would change that, but I have no knowledge of New Caledonia, or am I just ignorantly misreading? TomS TDotO (talk) 11:05, 6 June 2017 (UTC)
- Good point. I did it. - Damien Raczy 11:57, 6 June 2017 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by Raczy (talk • contribs)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on New Caledonia. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://nouvellecaledonie.rfo.fr/article424.html
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.miningwatch.ca/index.php?%2FNew_Caledonia%2FGoro_Licence_Revoked
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130106120416/http://www.endemia.nc/biodiversite.php to http://www.endemia.nc/biodiversite.php
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.