Talk:New Horizon (textbook)
|WikiProject Books||(Rated Stub-class)|
Surely the book is older than 2002, japanese people in their 20's are familiar with the characters... fact check anyone?
- Evidently. Moved from main page:
- This is not accurate. I have three old editions at my school, the oldest was published in Heisei 8, which would make published in 1996. Some adults speak of the characters (Haven't changed much) from their J.H.S English Classes, suggesting there are older editions still. This page needs it's information checked.
- Leushenko (talk) 12:13, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- Not sure to be honest! Probably just a typo, so I switched Shin to Japanese style. ShizuokaSensei 22:45, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
- Why ever use Japanese style in English? JIMp talk·cont 02:58, 12 April 2012 (UTC)
Shouldn't typing "new horizon" in search link people to the complete, featured article about the space mission and put this stub article in the disambiguations? —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) 21:44, 19 January 2008 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on New Horizon (textbook). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080225200516/http://bnkweb.tosho-bunko.jp/srchidx.asp to http://bnkweb.tosho-bunko.jp/srchidx.asp
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.