Talk:New Zealand Parliament Buildings
|WikiProject New Zealand / Politics||(Rated B-class, High-importance)|
can someone get a picture put on this page, there are many available
- Silenceisfoo 05:24, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- P.S. I've got some ones of the beehive alone, and full-size originals if someone is interested. Silenceisfoo 05:32, 4 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- You may not reproduce any image or photograph of Parliament Buildings for commercial purposes. Images of Parliament buildings (the Parliamentary Library, Parliament House, and the Beehive) are protected by copyright.
- Contact the Parliamentary Information Service to apply for permission to reproduce an image or photograph of Parliament Buildings.
- Contact details for the Parliamentary Information Service.
- I don't see how Wikipedia could count as "Commercial Purposes"
- If it is non-commercial, however ridiculous I find that, then we can't have a photo of the buildings at Commons and can only have a fair use one (or ones) here, each with a non-free use rationale. If there are not any copyright restrictions, we should create a Commons page for it.
Old Government Buildings
I think the Old Government Buildings section should be removed from this page as the building has never been part of the parliamentary complex, nor ever used by Parliament. Cle0p4tr4 (talk) 10:43, 17 December 2009 (UTC)
- I disagree - although the OG Buildings are no longer part of the Parliamentary complex, at one point in history, Government ministers uses the building during recess, and the Executive Council met there for a while. (See NZHPT website for OGBs.) Isn't that enough? Ballofstring (talk) 00:40, 7 February 2014 (UTC)