Talk:New Zealand Wide Pro Wrestling
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the New Zealand Wide Pro Wrestling article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Professional wrestling||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject New Zealand||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|This page was nominated for deletion on 11 December 2006. The result of the discussion was keep.|
What makes this promotion notable compared to the thousands of other indys in the world?BooyakaDell 20:25, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
- Sponsoring junior amateur wrestlers is notable! Especially when they win medals at world championships! Curse of Fenric 01:56, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- But the problem is you don't offer a citation.BooyakaDell 02:03, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- This fed is notable for a) its links with IPW and KPW, which are both notable feds in their own right and the latter of which is a spin-off from NZWPW, b) its position as Wellington's oldest fed, c) its links with New Zealand's martial arts community, especially Sumo, and d) articles about it in media such as The Dominion Post and Salient. But I agree that more citations are needed. I will try to put some work into this over the next week or so. - Conniption 12:46, 6 December 2006 (UTC)
- Unfortunately BooyakaDell nominated this article for deletion rather than giving me time, as I asked above, to improve the citations in this article. Nonetheless I have now added significant numbers of links to a variety of independent sites including Scoop and Salient. Unfortunately the front page Dominion Post article I mentioned is now nowhere to be found on the net, but even without that there seems to me to now be more than adequant citations for an article of this length. - Conniption 12:43, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on New Zealand Wide Pro Wrestling. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nzwpw.co.nz/news/main/article/invasion-times/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.nzwpw.co.nz/news/main/article/nzwpw-invasion-triangle/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.tritv.co.nz/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=32&Itemid=79
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.