|WikiProject Schools||(Rated C-class, Low-importance)|
This article appears to be written in the manner of promotional literature, rather than from an unbiased perspective. Sonicwav 15:16, 12 September 2007 (UTC)
I've read the page and several pages from comparable schools, and the only part that reeks of... brochurity... is the Mission and Philosophy section. Would anyone squawk if I revised that section and removed the advertisement style tag? Eshafto 15:17, 21 September 2007 (UTC)
- By all means, edit, but I think there are problems with other sections as well, and so would disagree with removing the advertisement tag until the whole article can be revamped. For example, in the Campus section, there is currently phrasing like "a state-of-the-art computer facility" and "the wooded reaches of the Passaic River." I have a feeling that much of this text was copied straight out of Newark Academy's own language, or at least written by someone promoting the school. Unsupported statistics and countries of international students are listed in the Student Body section. There is too much specific information in here without citations. Even if the POV bias is fixed, this article is still going to need external links to back up that information. However, I would be against deleting the article outright, because it can provide a starting point for more neutral and supported text. --Sonicwav 20:04, 26 September 2007 (UTC)
File:Newark Academy.png Nominated for Deletion
|An image used in this article, File:Newark Academy.png, has been nominated for deletion at Wikimedia Commons in the following category: Media without a source as of 27 July 2011
|A discussion will now take place over on Commons about whether to remove the file. If you feel the deletion can be contested then please do so (commons:COM:SPEEDY has further information). Otherwise consider finding a replacement image before deletion occurs.|
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Newark Academy. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080905124451/http://www.njais.org/listing.html to http://www.njais.org/listing.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160303225847/http://www.njsba.org/school-leader/novdec08.html to http://www.njsba.org/school-leader/novdec08.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140910195327/http://www.njsiaa.org/sites/default/files/document/League%20and%20Conference%20Member%20List%202014-15.pdf to http://www.njsiaa.org/sites/default/files/document/League%20and%20Conference%20Member%20List%202014-15.pdf
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.colonialhillsconference.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.