- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: not moved. (non-admin closure) TonyBallioni (talk) 13:58, 10 April 2017 (UTC)
Newbury College (United States) → Newbury College – Only two items listed on the dab page, and this one is more viewed (per https://tools.wmflabs.org/pageviews/?project=en.wikipedia.org&platform=all-access&agent=user&range=latest-20&pages=Newbury_College_(England)|Newbury_College_(United_States)). Suggestion is to move this to where the dab page currently is and then delete the dab page, then add hatnotes to both of the articles. Anarchyte (work | talk) 10:44, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose there are two schools, about equally sized. The UK one is actually in Newbury, Berkshire. The way the articles are titled at the moment is working, why deliberately make the schools harder to find? In ictu oculi (talk) 14:10, 3 April 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose. No clear primary topic. -- Necrothesp (talk) 14:00, 5 April 2017 (UTC)
- Oppose per In ictu oculi and Necrothesp. —Roman Spinner (talk)(contribs) 15:19, 5 April 2017 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.