Talk:Next to You (Chris Brown song)
|Next to You (Chris Brown song) has been listed as one of the Music good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Next 2 You (Chris Brown song)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- Is it reasonably well written?
- Is it factually accurate and verifiable?
- Is it broad in its coverage?
- A. Major aspects:
- B. Focused:
- Is it neutral?
- Fair representation without bias:
- Is it stable?
- No edit wars, etc:
- Does it contain images to illustrate the topic?
- Pass or Fail:
- "Brown first revealed plans to collaborate with Bieber..." - Instead of "Bieber" make it "Justin Bieber"; wiki-link if necessary
- "...which accompanied the release of his 3D documentary/concert film, Justin Bieber: Never Say Never." - This part is not necessary to this article
- "...the chord progression of E♭–B♭–Cm–A♭ - Needs a period at the end of the sentence
- "Furthermore, Charley Rogulewski called the song..." - Specify who Rogulewski is
- "Jon Caramanica of The New York Times the song didn't compliment..." - Doesn't make sense
- "On the week ending April 9, 2011, due to digital sales after the release of F.A.M.E., "Next 2 You" debuted on the US Billboard Hot 100 and the Canadian Hot 100." - Put date at the end of the sentence to make it more clear
- "It spent one week on the chart. although it has yet to be released as a single." - Fix grammar and put source at end of sentence
- "...has been released on 17th June 2011 via VEVO." - Fix date format
- The second part of the "Music video" section does not have any sources, making it violate WP:NOR
- The article does not contain any images to illustrate the article
There are a lot of things that need to be fixed. Most of the mistakes are simple mistakes that can be fixed quickly. That is why I am putting the article on hold until the problems can be fixed for good article status. - Rp0211 (talk2me) 07:04, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- Candy seems busy IRL, so I have fixed the issues you pointed out. Please do not make a decision to list or fail the article yet, as the music video is new and the article needs some touching up in that section. Adabow (talk · contribs) 04:57, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
- Most of the mistakes have been fixed. Because of the music video section, I am not passing this article quite yet. Be aware that because of the policy GAN#On_hold, I generally only have one week to pass or fail a good article nomination. Therefore, if all problems are not addressed during the seven days, the article may have to be failed in this nomination. - Rp0211 (talk2me) 06:25, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
Title not "Next to You"?
I'm perplexed by how the article is titled "Next 2 You" when the song is called "Next to You" on 1) the single cover on this very article, 2) the iTunes single, and 3) on the official website & YouTube page. Shouldn't we aim for official song titles? --PenaltyKillahJw21 16:38, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
- You are right, it should be changed to "Next to You". Although the album mentions it as "Next 2 You". Will that be a problem? Oz talk 23:01, 1 November 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Next to You (Chris Brown song). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120721005505/http://mmva.muchmusic.com/marianas-trench-leads-with-seven-nominations-at-the-2012-mmvas/ to http://mmva.muchmusic.com/marianas-trench-leads-with-seven-nominations-at-the-2012-mmvas/
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.ariacharts.com.au/pages/charts_display_urban.asp?chart=1Q40RB&chart2=1R40RB
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.